Thursday, August 28, 2008

me = content

Today was a pretty amazing day. I woke up to a text message from my friend in Fresno telling me that she was in Pismo (which is about 10 miles away from where I live). I got a call from a friend in Portland and we had a good conversation via the cellular telephone. Christina, Luke and I hung out in the afternoon and played Frisbee in the ocean. Quite enjoyable. And I'm looking forward to playing cards tonight with my roommate John. So today was a lot of fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ. And I got to go to farmer's market again. It's interesting how you can live so close to something so amazing, like the beach, like farmer's market, like the drive-in theater, and totally pass it by until someone comes to visit. Then it's all "WE HAVE TO GO" even though on any other occasion you wouldn't bother. Quite perplexing in fact. Hm. Started an open source project to develop a simple editor framework using Swing. It's coming along well I think. The level editor for my game will be built using my framework. Woot. Praise God. He is so good. And His love, surpasses all. Done.



*Jaiqu

No comments: