Monday, August 18, 2008

now = hmm

Today has been a contemplative day as I decided whether or not to reapply for a job at CreateSpace, the company I previously worked for. As my computer is currently out of commission and I am unwilling to exert effort to fix it, I am creating a new blog (why not?) in honor of What A Swell Blog. The title of this blog comes from some of my favorite (perhaps fictional) words such as mrarg (for expressing anger or frustration), mro (for expressing sadness or empathy) and...pants? I am a fan of parentheses and ellipses. I use both liberally but intentionally. I am known to tangent and to use nouns as verbs or verbs as nouns. I am a meticulous editor with an appreciation for breaking the rules (for example not using ellipses for their stated use). I code. Done.

*Jaiqu

No comments: