Thursday, August 21, 2008

legs = tired

I really shouldn't neglect exercise. It's why I don't own a car. Because I am extremely lazy and given the option not to exercise, I won't. So biking today for, essentially, the first time in two months was...uncomfortable. Cal Poly is very empty...especially the fourth floor. For your information, chaos theory is actually quite...mathematical. But I do enjoy exercise...I find it is a great way to clear one's mind and an equally great way to start the morning (humbug to all those people who say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day). I am thirsty right now. And tired. And I can't believe that Cave Story has 4 boss battles in a row without save or replenishment. Unbelievable. Anyway, I'm going to go seek out the nearest watering hole. Done.

*Jaiqu

2 comments:

rokkun said...

I can't say that i've ever seen a post that jumps around as much as this one :-).

Daniel said...

first of all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Second, cave story is the best game ever made :)