Tuesday, September 2, 2008

game site = up

Sorry I haven't blogged in multiple days...can I plug my game really quick? I just devoted a corner of my website to my up and coming game called "The Fantasy Game." You can check it out here, here, or HERE. No seriously, it's coming along GREAT. Fantastical in fact. I'm psyched and you should be too. In fact, it is already starting to raise some interest...which gets me amped. So if you want to be a beta tester...send me an email at fantasygame@reventionsoftware.com. Just think; beta tester equals get to play the game before it's even released. Yep it's that awesome. So what are you waiting for. Do it...do it NOW. And ps there is an even more awesomest internal website set up just for my radtacular alpha and beta testers. Need I say more. Done.

*Jaiqu

No comments: