Saturday, August 23, 2008

show = lost

I've watched six episodes of Lost already today...which means I watched half of season four and probably would have watched the whole season in one day if I hadn't slept in from watching the end of season three last night. Helped my housemate set up his new HP touchscreen computer (with the evil Vista nonetheless). Can I be serious? I used to struggle with depression and wrote some pretty dark poems at the time. Praise God that He saved me from that. I started a tech blog with my friend Chris Gibson called Tech Progression. Hopefully it will be a good place for debate over the present future of technology. Anyway, here is one of my long lost poems that I refound on an old blogging site.

"My body presses forward as my mind pulls
away from the world calling, seeking
for my death, my absolute undoing
is what I only dare to resist, I flee
from the darkness that tries hard
to consume the fire I have long
brought up out of ashes
which is the darkness
of my soul."
-mersayochan

Poetry? Meh. Done.

*Jaiqu

No comments: