Saturday, September 13, 2008

God = good

God is good.  All the time.  And all the time.  God is good.  So I finally started working today...YAYZ!  It was pretty awesome...after about an hour of getting my machine and everything to work I jumped right into tackling my first task.  I spent most of the first day actually working (which is not normal for your first day on a job).  I had forgotten how much I love biking.  Every time I bike I am compelled to praise God.  Truly nature speaks the wonders of His name.  Done.

*Jaiqu

So apparently I didn't slack off as much as I thought I did...I wrote this some time ago but never actually posted it.  Maybe because the distinct lack of linkage...da well.  I'm posting it now because you should never leave a written post to linger and die, no matter what it's deficiencies are.  Redone.

*Jaiqu

No comments: