Thursday, September 25, 2008

dead = false

I'm not dead...seriously.  So I apologize for not blogging in some time.  Life lately has been hectic and tiring as I am transitioning back into work and school.  Instead of waking up at noon I am now waking up at 7:30am.  A significant change.  I am excited for my AI (Artificial Intelligence) and philosophy classes.  It is remarkable the amount of overlap between those two, seemingly unrelated, fields.  I am currently eating pan-fried taquitos.  So Tuesday I ran into my friend Nicole in the library (I then ran into her again today...apparently they remodeled the whole second floor of the library and are in the rapid process of installing a coffee shop there) who was wearing a Companion Cube shirt which made me smile.  What, you haven't played Portal yet!?! SINNER!  Go do so now.  It's pretty much the most amazing game of the decade (it almost makes Portland rain look dreary...which is a previously undiscovered level of awesome considering my affinity to both Portland and rain).   Anyway, I am looking forward to the one year anniversary of the Orange Box when I will be able to download Portal: Prelude for free thanks to the French.  Done.

*Jaiqu

No comments: