Saturday, September 6, 2008

time = 8:19am

Well, technically, I am starting this blog post at 8:19am but will probably finish some time after that.  I am at Uptown Coffee drinking from a moderately sized cup (16oz) of house coffee.  Just finished catching up on my friend Michael's blog.  He and his family traveled cross-country from Portland, OR to Hillsboro, New Hampshire where he will be working (and living) at His Mansion.  Those of you who know me have been wondering, since you saw the title of this post, "WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY?" Because, for those of you who don't know, my natural sleep schedule (scientifically proven) is from 4am until noon.  Trust me...it's amazing...in fact I thought about requesting a 1pm-9pm work schedule just so I could keep my sleep schedule once I start work.  Which I will do eventually...I hope.  But while I am not getting paid to work, I am still working without pay.  That is, I am working on my game, which I described to one of our new roommates as "a full-time job you don't get paid for."  I have probably put in hundreds of hours this summer on my game and I am excited about the progress I see.  Praise God that I have had the time to undertake this huge project.  I am trying to get as much done as possible these last two weeks before school consumes my life.  Literally consumes my life.  BTW (er, by the way) for all of you who do not already use Google Reader, why don't you?  Go, start using it now...no really; it will help you keep track of all those blogs you fastidiously read. Done.

*Jaiqu

[Google lies...I posted this at 8:55am not 8:19am...which means I took, what, 36 minutes to write and link this post...yay I'm getting faster at blogging]

No comments: