Sunday, March 29, 2009

post = new

I'm working on a new post.  It's an open letter to my home church and her sister churches.  I actually wrote it a while back and just recently found it again.  Since I wrote it with scripture in mind, I am now typing it up as a blog post and linking in a verse to each phrase; as appropriate.  Since there will be so many links [twenty-two so far and I'm only a third of the way done] I'm going to be using link titles [like this: Nifflas Games], that way you can know which verse I'm referencing before you click the link.  I encourage people to read the verses in multiple versions, though I personally prefer the NIV and NKJV.  Hopefully I will finish the letter later today, though no guarentees.

In other news; spring break was awesome.  I went to Disneyland [happiest place on Earth...I still reserve judgment on that assertion], raced go-karts at Boomers [very fun], hiked Bishop's peak, went to the drive-in movie theater [we saw Monsters vs Aliens and Race to Witch Mountain...the first was funny, the second was alright] and spent a day in Monterey at the aquarium.  Overall a great week.  Plus I caught up on sleep and got to enjoy much good fellowship [and BBQs!].  Praise God.  Done.

*Jaiqu

No comments: