Friday, October 24, 2008

google = omnipotent?

So apparently Google already owns me.  There is a micro blogging service called Jaiku (pronounced correctly) which Google acquired.  Yes, I had to check to make sure they got the pronunciation correct; it's jA-koo.  Creepy.  I finished the beta version of the level editor for my game.  I hope to post a tutorial / feature brag in the "near future."  ETA: sometime.  Life keeps on moving forward.  Half way through the quarter...so what's that, an eighth?  Meh.  Constant tiredness degrades my mental state, but don't worry it's not depression just lack of sleep.  Finally talked to an advisor...and constantly considering a double major...though not really motivated enough to take on all that extra work.  Software Engineering is treating me well enough.  An internship or study-abroad in Germany is really tempting though...and as long as it doesn't cost a couple limbs I might actually do it next summer.  Or I could apply for an internship with Google...since they already own me.  Done.

*Jaiqu

No comments: